K-pop band 100%’s lead singer Seo Minwoo dies
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
On Monday, South Korea‘s entertainment management company announced , lead singer of band , had died at his home in South Korean capital on Sunday; reportedly, in the evening, local time. In the official statement, the agency said, “The deceased was found to have a in his home in , Seoul. 119 [helpline number] paramedics were dispatched, but he was found to have died.” ((ko)) Korean language: 고인은 서울 강남 자택에서 심정지 상태로 발견 119구급대가 출동하였으나 사망판정을 받았습니다.
Seo was 33 years old. He made his acting debut more than a decade ago, in 2006. He appeared in Korean television series. A year later, Seo appeared in . In 2012, Seo took up singing, and became the lead singer of 100%.
In 2014, Seo rendered compulsory military service. He featured in another television drama in 2016 called Twenty thousand won to Pyongyang.
“The funeral will be held quietly according to the will of the family” ((ko)) Korean language: 장례는 유가족의 뜻에 따라 조용히 치를 예정입니다 , TOP media’s announcement read. The boy band had concerts scheduled for April 21 and April 30 in Japan.
- “Profile” — , March 28 (date of access) ()
- Laura Snapes. “Seo Minwoo, member of K-pop boyband 100%, dies aged 33” — , March 27, 2018
- Im Eun-byel. “Minwoo of K-pop act 100% dies” — , March 26, 2018
- “Leader of K-pop band 100% dies of heart attack” — , March 26, 2018
- “티오피미디어입니다” — , March 26, 2018 ()